Father's Day 2021: Wise Words by Indian Dads that is for every daughter
Well, fathers are the unsung heroes of our family. He has given his entire life to you and now it is your turn to make him feel special. He is ageing and the scenario of shouting, not agreeing to your point of view, to not giving up unhealthy food is a common sight at every Indian household. They are stubborn and behave like a kid sometimes, but he is the one who makes our house a home.
Every Indian daughter can resonate with the character of Piku and his Baba because our baba sounds the same. But let us admit without a father's support, a woman cannot become successful. Behind every successful woman, there is a supporting father who trust her, not society.
Here we bring to you some inspiring stories where the father gave wings to his daughter's dreams and trusted her.
1. Dipa Karmakar's father told her 'Not to give up' and follow her passion with all her heart
2. Sunita Williams and Golden words by her father that indeed inspirational
3. Anuradha Koirala, a Social Activist in Nepal – She has changed many lives, but her life was changed by her father when he decided to share a secret
4. Deepika Padukone - A name that needs no introduction, right? But it was her father who guided her throughout her journey
5. Life is not about falling down, it is about rising with grace
Read full story: https://bit.ly/
One World News