SHEUNG WAN, Hong Kong
- May 10, 2021
-- The report shows that the number of jobs added by the U.S. economy is very few compared to the improvement on the social distancing restrictions.
The report stated that 266,000 jobs were brought back by employers, versus at least 1 million was expected in April.
Benchmark equities all wrap higher for the first time in 5 days. The Dow and S&P both recorded new all-time high and are on a four-day winning streak. NASDAQ ended higher for the first time in five days, after the April jobs report made a case to hold the possible increase in tax rates, allowing traders to again switch back to tech and growth stocks. This helped the market switch to the positive direction overall.
Here's a summary or quick view on market moves today, Friday:
- NASDAQ Composite Index increased by 0.88% or 119.36 points and wrapped at 13,752.24.
- The S&P 500 Index gained 0.73% or 30.81 points closing at 4,232.43.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average moved ahead by 0.66% or 277.91 points, to end at 34,776.44.
- U.S. 10 Year Treasury yield increased by 0.018 basis points closing 1.588.
- U.S. 30 Year Treasury yield gained 0.043 basis point at 2.287.
- Gold got a boost with $29.41 or 1.62% and is now at $1,814.95 per ounce.
- Silver increased by $0.84 or 3.09% to $27.30 an ounce.
- Western Texas Intermediate Crude is currently at $64.90 a barrel gaining 0.29%.
- Brent Crude closed at $68.28 per barrel after increasing by 0.28%.
Most crypto currencies move fast as investors play day trading. The volatility of the crypto market is highly unprecedented, the more reason why most investors are now shifting to the digital market.
Below are the current movements of the Top 5 coins as of this writing:
- Bitcoin (BTC) - $57,101.42
- Etherium (ETH) - $3,582.24
- Ripple (XPR) - $1.62
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - $1,397.39
- LiteCoin (LTC) - $326.26
For more latest news in US Stock Market and Crypto Currency you may also visit us at Invest Consulting Group Limited through our website https://investcgl.com/
or contact us via email.