OAKLAND PARK, Fla.
You Do Not Want To Miss This!
- March 8, 2021
-- Ms. Bertha Osorio-Campbell
is a compassionate and dedicated nurse practitioner serving men and women in South Florida. She was born in Nicaragua and moved to Miami at the age of 4, where education has always been her growing foundation. She is fluent in both English and Spanish. Ms. Campbell earned her Master's degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner from Florida Atlantic University and is nationally board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She worked for over 9 years as a registered nurse caring for adults and premature infants in the intensive care unit as well as teaching nursing students prior to becoming an advanced practice nurse.
I knew that when I began my journey as a Nurse Practitioner that the end result would be owning my own Functional Medicine and Aesthetics Practice. I also knew I was not going to wait long to make that dream come true. Does my story in any way resonate with yours?
Have you been thinking of starting your functional medicine and aesthetics practice but do not know where to start? Well look no further because this specialty workshop is FOR YOU!
I have learned a lot in my 5 years of having my business and I want to show you step by step how to have your very own functional medicine and aesthetics practice.In this workshop, we will cover the following areas:
And so much more...
- Definitions & Education of Functional Medicine and Aesthetics
- Business Expenses, including Bookkeeping
- Operating Costs, including Virtual Assistance
- Breaking into the Industry - The Secrets
- Licensing and Permit Needs
- Business Research and Marketing
- Business Planning and Registration
- Accounting, Taxes and Legal Matters
- Obtaining a Collaborative Physician
- Ways to Make Money in Your Practice
- Resources & Vendors for your Practice from my own phone contacts
- Forms, Consents and Protocols for your Practice
You will have access to how I built my business but you will learn it faster than I did so that you can be getting your bag sooner rather than later. I have invited industry experts to this workshop to teach you first hand and there will be giveaways from each of the presenters including myself.PRESENTERS
- Colin Betty- The importance of book keeping services and tracking your expenses properly.
- Tamilla Mullings- How a Virtual Assistant can help your business save money and how to use Social Media to market your business.
- Tamika McClendon- Why creating a business plan is paramount to your business, how to build business credit and where the money is.
- & MORE!
: This is an online eventEvent Date
Sign Up Here! ->: http://npspecialtypractice.eventbrite.com