Stocks ended up mixed in the last Monday of the month; Nasdaq fell underperformed amids tech selloff
Major indices have ended the last Monday session of February mixed with Nasdaq shedding less than 2.5%.
Commodities on the other hand rallied as treasury yields and Gold stop loss and gained a bit higher.
S&P500 declined marking its 5th day losing streak, its longest losses yet for this month, while Nasdaq underperformed amidst tech selloff. The Dow on the other hand ended up higher gaining less than 0.1% in today's session.
Below are the main movements in the Stock Market after 4:00 p.m. Monday;
- S&P500 dropped less than 1% or is down about 30.22 points to 3,876.49.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose about 0.09% or is higher by 27.70 points to 31,522.02.
- Nasdaq Composite fell the biggest with 341.42 points lower or is down by 2.46% to 13,533.03.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index declined about 0.4%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index dropped around 0.8%.
- 10-year Treasury note rose a bit to 1.364%.
- 30-year Treasury bond appreciates to 2.173%.
- Gold is up with 26.87-dollar change or is 1.48% higher to $1,811.06 an ounce.
- Silver is also by less than 3.36% or is higher by less than a dollar to $28.83 an ounce.
Bitcoin have making the rounds on the internet after posting another record high of almost $60,000. Making investors swoop in make a bag of their on to follow the digital world. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk has been giving its own share of interest with crypto currency and it seems some personals and big companies are now following his leads.
Below are the 5 main Crypto you may want to check into if you are interested in entering crypto currency market. Current prices are also indicated as of 4:00 p.m.
- Bitcoin (BTC) - $53,628.078447
- Ethereum (ETH) - $1,720.212379
- Ripple (XRP) - $0.554274
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - $600.721117
- Litecoin (LTC) - $199.367954
For more latest news in US Stock Market and Crypto Currency you may also visit us at Invest Consulting Group Limited through our website https://investcgl.com/
Invest Consulting Group Limited