- Jan. 18, 2021
-- Scaler, an upskilling platform by InterviewBit that enables both students and working professionals to unlock their talent, has recorded a stellar year of growth. Despite the pandemic crippling the economy and job-market, Scaler's meticulously structured programs enabled over 1000 tech professionals to find gainful job opportunities across 400+ unique companies. 100+ Scaler alumni today work at Amazon and 5 have jobs with the much-coveted Google.
Highlights of the year include:
- 20 $ million raised in one of the largest Series A financings seen in the education sector in the country. Scaler & parent organisation- InterviewBit is backed by marquee investors like Sequoia India, Tiger Global, Global Founders Capital and Rocket Internet along with several high-profile individual investors.
- Launched 2 new programs - Scaler Edge, a first of its kind college-companion program and Scaler Plus, targeted at working professionals who are looking to transform into future CTOs and entrepreneurs. Both programs received significant traction.
- 95% of the placed learners got jobs with their aspired companies as software developers and engineers. Over 100 Scaler alumni work with Amazon and 7 with Google. Today, Scaler alumni work for 400+ unique technology companies across the globe.
- The highest salary offered to a Scaler student was a whopping 1.5 crore per annum, and the average compensation for Scaler alumni currently stands at 18.77 lakh per annum.
- The platform witnessed a massive surge in usage since the pandemic struck as compared to data from the same time last year. We saw a 200% increase in the average sessions held per user.
- The Company's revenue has grown by more than 180% in Quarter 1 of FY 2020-21 as compared to Quarter 1 of FY 2019-20 amid the current pandemic situation. We are confident in posting 2X growth by the end of the current fiscal year.
Commenting on the year's highlights, Anshuman Singh, Co-Founder, InterviewBit & Scaler said, "Today organisations are looking for job-ready talent and are willing to pay really well for the skilled engineers. Therefore, in a fast-paced and competitive world, continuous upskilling to new digital skill-sets becomes imperative to meet the evolving workforce demands and stay relevant. Our meticulously structured curriculum based on the interactions with industry leaders and recruiters ensures that learners on our platform are trained to develop the skill sets in demand and helps their career progression. As a testimony to our efforts, with the help for our in-house placement team, learners on our platform have secured jobs in leading MNCs and technology giants like Amazon, Google, Netflix, and Uber, among others".
For more info: https://www.scaler.com/