Alan C. Horowitz Joins Editorial Advisory Board of iAdvanceSeniorCare
By: Plain-English Media
Alan C. Horowitz, Esq., is a partner at Arnall Golden Gregory. He is a former assistant regional counsel, Office of the General Counsel, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The other members of the IASC Editorial Advisory Board are:
· Dan Ansel, founder and president, Active Daily Living
· Dr. Derrick DeWitt, Sr., director/CFO, Maryland Baptist Aged Home
· Leah Klusch, founder and director, The Alliance Training Center
· Mike McClernon, senior placement advisor, Assisted Living Locators
· Cynthia Morton, executive vice president, National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL)
· Alison Teitelbaum, vice president, MCI USA
We are grateful to our Editorial Advisory Board members for sharing their experience and insights, and for helping us deliver insightful content that makes a difference to our readers.
IASC is published by Plain-English Health Care (https://www.plainenglishmedia.com/