Bearviewinginalaska.Com Offering the Splendid Bear Viewing Tours in Alaska
Alaska is one of the most adventurous places in the USA and you can't afford to miss a visit to Alaska because you don't want to miss out on this lifetime opportunity.
By: Bear Viewing in Alaska
Are you interested in Bear Viewing tours in Alaska? Bearviewinginalaska.com is a famous Bear Viewing Guide offering exclusive Chinitna bay bear viewing experience in Alaska. When you plan a unique trek to Alaska the Bearviewinginalaska.com will take you by boat or plane to the Lake Clark National Park where you can easily sight a bear in its natural habitat. They are the main Bear Viewing tours company that gets to Chinitna Bay and Lake Clark National Park by means of a boat.
The Bearviewinginalaska.com gives you a chance to encounter a less swarmed, and an increasingly remote wild untamed life visit to one of the biggest national parks in the United States.
Top 5 reasons access to Chinitna Bay by boat is better than a plane
• They are more safe& affordable than plane tours. Over the years several plane accidents happened on beach landings.
• You can have a better view of marine life such as whales, seals, sea lions, and sea birds
• They also provide option to dig clams, possibility of fishing.
• Low clouds & visibility don't prevent them from going on tour.
• They can access many other areas that planes can't go, & often see bears very close from the boat walking the coastline.
Alaska Bear Viewing trips are available from May-early September. Bearviewinginalaska.com is the Gamefisher which is a 30 foot Alaskan Custom-made aluminum boat built to navigate the shallow bays & land on the beaches of Cook Inlet which has the second-largest tides in the world. The boat has comfortable seating for up to 6 guests. Come on an adventure of a lifetime for the most memorable experience nature has to offer.
For more information visit http://bearviewinginalaska.com/
Bear Viewing in Alaska