Saelig Adds New Rigol DSG3000B Series 6.5/13.6GHz RF Signal Generators
DSG3000B RF Signal Generators simplify high power setup since an external amplifier is not needed. Engineers can generate more complex signals without additional hardware using the modulation schemes supplied in the DSG3000B with both inte
By: Saelig Co. Inc.
The functionality of the signal generators can be expanded with three options: an oven-controlled quartz clock OCXO-B08 improves the temperature stability of the internal reference frequency from <2ppm to 5ppb. Also, pulse train generation DSG3000B-PUG and pulse modulation DSG3000B-PUM are available (usable up to 3.6GHz).
• High frequency range: 6.5GHz/13.6GHz
• Excellent Amplitude accuracy: <0.5dB (typical)
• Output amplitude range: -130dBm to +27dBm
• High signal purity, phase noise: <-116dBc/
• Standard 1ppm internal clock; optional 5ppb high stable clock
• Standard AM/FM/PhaseM analog modulation
• Supports pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 70dB; user-defined pulse train generation
• I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output
• All modulations support internal and external modulation modes
• Standard 2U height design to save rack space; rack mount kit is available
• Supports USB/LAN/GPIB remote control; SCPI command set
• Wear-free electronic attenuator design
Made by Rigol Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision electronic instrumentation for test and measurement, the DSG3000B RF Signal Generator series is available now from Saelig Company, Inc., their USA technical distributor. http://www.saelig.com/
Saelig co. Inc.