CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
By: List2u.com LLC
CGM Managed Campaigns Available to Drive New Customers
1. Marketing Services - We will provide marketing services to generate interest from consumers about Client's products and services.Creation of direct response campaigns Consumer submissions shall consist of the name, address, and telephone number of:
a. Individual who has indicated that he/she has an interest or need for the product(s) or service(s).
b. Individuals that has given his/her consent to be contacted by telephone about receiving products, even though there is no commitment to purchase products.
2. Call Center Services - We will operate/manage one or more call centers sufficiently staffed by qualified sales personnel to provide the following services to Client:
a. Make telephone calls only to prospective customers, whose names and contact information have been provided.
b. Provide triage services to verify patient's eligibility for services based on information collected.
c. Record all customer Consents and provide all recordings to Client with each billing.
3. Document and Record Retrieval Services - We will utilize Agency staff to provide the following services to Client:
a. Contact prescribing practitioner to confirm faxed documentation and conduct follow-up regarding same.
b. Review potential customers' records and incorporate pertinent information relating to potential customer's condition(s)
c. Retrieve pertinent documentation of patient for Client to deliver services.
d. Upload of records for Client retrieval.
Current patients using the FreeStyle Libre 14 day system can switch with a new Prescription from their Primary Care Physician (PCP), which is part of the CGM campaign we provide.
1. Blood Sugar testing 4 times a day and insulin injecting more than 3 times a day.
2. Recent Progress notes that meet qualifications.
3. Signed prescription from PCP or Endocrinologist with diagnosis code & PT DOB
K0553 & K0554 Bundle (First Month)
K0553 (1 time per month for 11 months)
K0554 ( 1 time every 3 years)
For more info on the CGM Campaign, visit: https://www.greenb2bsolutions.com/