ConstEdit Word Processor is updated to 1.4.5
ConstEdit Word Processor 1.4.5 is released. This update fixes several issues about unnecessary inline text styles being injected by the web browser.
• Fixed : Previously, setting or removing font styles could trigger Chrome to inject inline styles into various places unnecessarily whenever an ancestor block element of the selected text contains font-related inline styles. Though the rendering of the content still looks correct apparently, the injection of inline styles is totally unnecessary, and makes the html code of the document very dirty.
• Changed : Text style for Font-Size now uses the unit "em" (scale factor to the default size), and supports a much finer and wider range of values than before.
• Fixed : Previously, Toggle Bulleted / Numbered List and Indent / Outdent Paragraph actions could trigger Chrome to generate unnecessary Span elements to the text of the paragraph, making the html code of the document very dirty.
• Fixed : Previously, using Delete key to combine two consecutive paragraphs would trigger Chrome to inject inline styles into the text of the second paragraph unnecessarily. Though the rendering of the content may still look correct apparently, the injection of inline styles is totally unnecessary, and makes the html code of the document very dirty.
• Fixed : Auto-convert now works for words in section titles and headings.
• Changed : Version no. of the extension is now shown in the tooltip of the company logo at the top-left of the editor.
• Fixed : A few other bugs have been fixed.
ConstEdit Html Word Processor
ConstEdit is a word processor that writes documents in the standard html internet webpage format. ConstEdit is different from other regular editors in that it fully implements the concept of section outlining and the separation of content authoring and formatting. Restructuring document sections is as easy as simple drag-and-drop's. Content formatting is fully automatic and is done on-the-fly through the use of external style-sheets.
ConstEdit runs in the form of a Google Chrome web-browser extension. It is not a standalone program. In this way, you can use ConstEdit in any desktop platform such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as long as you have a desktop Chrome web-browser installed.
You can check for more detail of the html word processor at our homepage :