New Version of dbForge SQL Complete Embraces Data Protection
Devart released the new version of its flagman solution, dbForge SQL Complete. The update contains many improvements, including a new feature bound to enhance database security.
The release includes such key enhancements as:
• ADD SENSITIVITY CLASSIFICATION command. Recently, SQL Server 2019 introduced the SENSITIVITY CLASSIFICATION feature bound to enhance database security and establish compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations. The Devart team strives to keep abreast of the times and adds the support for the ADD SENSITIVITY CLASSIFICATION command so that their users could achieve better data safeguarding and visibility. The newly supported feature gives power to:
• make database data compliant with GDPR and other data protection standards;
• achieve advanced data security;
• control access to tables/columns containing vulnerable data;
• monitor and alert on anomalous access to sensitive data.
• CSV export settings - the vendor has added a possibility to configure data export to CSV files. Now users can tailor data export to CSV options to suit their needs. The most beneficial thing is the ability to select a delimiter to separate data values and specify the characters that will surround data values.
• Query Result Grid accuracy - now it becomes possible to configure result grid accuracy by specifying the number of digits to be displayed after a decimal separator. Now users can adjust the display of decimals in a grid to achieve a higher accuracy of their calculations.
Learn more about these and other SQL Complete updates at the Devart official blog – https://blog.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/