News By Tag
News By Location
Redwood Capital Management Limited: S&P 500 and Nasdaq set another record high leading market higher
Nasdaq and S&P 500 both led market higher today's session after setting fresh new record high just after corporate earnings came out better than everyone has expected.
Apple also set fresh all-time high after gaining 5% just before the market ended contributing to Nasdaq's apparent price. Tesla also set its highest level yet reaching more than $2,000 per share.
Gold and crude on the other side quite did not follow gains, both closed market price lower.
Here are the main movements of the Global Stock Market this Friday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average appreciates around 190.6 points or 0.7% to 27,930.33.
- Nasdaq Composite ended up setting another record high after gaining 46.85 points or 0.42% higher to 11,311.80.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index slid about 0.2%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index increased 0.8%.
- The yields on the benchmark of the 10-year Treasury note were down flat at about 0.65%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was also little changed at 1.37%.
- Germany's 10-year yield dropped one basis point to -0.51%.
- Britain's 10-year yield depreciated around two basis points to 0.206%.
- Gold price fell around 10.71 points or 0.55% lower to $1,937.61 an ounce.
- Silver dipped a few point around 0.56 or 2.07% to $26.77 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude closed 0.48 point or 1.12% lower to $42.34 per barrel.
- Brent crude loss about 0.55 point or 1.22% to $44.35 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index appreciated about 0.46 points or 0.50% to $93.20.
- The euro dropped 0.5% to $1.1796.
- The Japanese yen has no to little change at 105.84 per dollar.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited -https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited