Synergy Capital AM: Tech Giants pushed Nasdaq Composite to another all-time high above11,000
Tech giants such as Facebook, Apple, Google's sister company Alphabet, Netflix and Microsoft has pushed Nasdaq Composite surge big time on today's session marking another record high advancing from 10,000 to 11,000 for the first time.
By: Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited
Netflix and Alphabet shares both ended more than 1% higher while Facebook ended the day up 6.5%. Apple shares surge 3.5% while Microsoft increased by 1.6%.
The three major indices marked its fourth day winning streak just for this week, deleting the coronavirus anxiety on most investors.
Gold remained stable above $2,000 market price while oil prices and treasuries are down.
Here are the main movements in the Global Stock Market this Thursday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended higher with 185.46 points or 0.68% ending its price to 27,386.98.
- Nasdaq Composite gained big time with 109.67 points or 1% increased to 11,108.07, its 4th straight day's passive gain.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index rose 0.2%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index declined 0.7%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note dipped a few to 0.5428%
- The 30-year Treasury bond is down to 1.2161%.
- Germany's 10-year yield has decreased three basis points to -0.53%.
- Britain's 10-year yield fell two basis points to 0.11%.
- Gold index advanced with 31.97 points or 1.54% to $2,070.05 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude fell short with -0.24 points or -0.57% to $41.95 per barrel.
- Brent crude dipped around -0.08 points or -0.18% to $45.09 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index fell a bit with -0.009% change to $92.69 per share.
- The Japanese yen was little changed at 105.56 per dollar.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited