PODS® Phoenix Provides Support for DIY Landscapers By Offering Helpful Tips
By: PODS Phoenix
· Map it out – Utilize your time effectively by mapping out your landscaping vision beforehand. Make a list of the items you'll need before starting your project – this eliminates tedious trips to the hardware store midway through your project.
· Make it a family affair – Get the whole family involved. You'll finish you're project quicker and create a lasting memory looking back on it.
· Slow down – Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was your new retaining wall. Take it one day at a time and embrace each step until completion.
Let PODS take the load off so you can focus on your project:
· Additional Storage Space: Avoid clutter during your project by storing tools, landscaping supplies, keeping them safe in a PODS storage container while you work on your project. The neighbors will thank you for it too!
· Flexible Solutions: Keep your PODS container on site while you work or stored away when you're finished at our temperature-
"We commend any homeowners who take on large projects and you can trust PODS with any project, whether moving or storing, we're here to help you get the job done," says Steven Figueroa, Territory Manager of PODS Phoenix. "We offer flexible solutions because we understand that no project is created equal!"
Consortium Media Services
Page Updated Last on: Jul 29, 2020