Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Set to Grow 2.4X by 2030, Finds Fact.MR
The global mobile water treatment systems market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 1,952.0 Mn during the forecast period (2020-2030).
In 2016, the US government launched water innovation strategy which emphasizes on the implementation of waste water recycling and advanced desalination techniques in the country. Such developments are expected to play an important role in the mobile water treatment systems market growth. Additionally, increasing implementation of desalination systems in the Middle East region has given rise to the desalination of water from the GCC countries by using thermal desalination and reverse osmosis to meet the potable water needs for residential as well as industrial applications. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, reduce in industrial output has decrease the demand of mobile water treatment systems.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Key Takeaways of the Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Study
• The global mobile water treatment systems market is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 8.9% and expand 2.4Xthrough 2030.
• Microfiltration system will hold a maximum value share, and it is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 726.8 Mn during the forecast period.
• Industrial use of mobile water treatment systems is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 9.5%, however, lose 178 BPS from its market share by 2030-end.
• Rental service accounts for nearly three-fifths of the overall mobile water treatment systems market value and the trend is likely to continue through 2030.
• North America will continue to remain the prominent regional market, accounting for more than 30% share of the global market.
"End-use industries are increasing their investments in temporary water treatment facilities which provide opportunities for companies to deliver uncontaminated water for critical industrial operations. However, as the COVID-19 crisis unfolds, industries have put a halt to their production and operations, thereby causing a slight decline in the mobile water treatment systems market revenue," concludes the Fact.MR analyst.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/