News By Tag
News By Location
Xometry Launches New Interview Series
Manufacturing Leader Debuts Ok Xoomer: Zoom Chats with Creative Engineers and More
New episodes are released every 2-3 days on Xometry's YouTube channel and social platforms. Interviews focus on cool engineering projects, trends in manufacturing, entrepreneurship, data science applications, and more.
The first set of episodes was released this week and includes interviews with:
• Sarah Goehrke, Founder of Additive Integrity and 3D Printing Industry Expert (https://www.youtube.com/
• Evan Weinstein, CEO of Cocoa Press, one of the first 3D Chocolate Printers
• Jon Bostock, CEO & Co-Founder of Truman's, the Coolest Cleaning Company (https://www.youtube.com/
• Matteo del Ninno, CTO of LED lighting startup Jumplights (https://www.youtube.com/
Future episodes will feature:
• Roger Craig, Jeopardy! Super champion (former one-game winnings record holder) and renowned data scientist
• Katy Ayres, Creator of the Mycanoe, the first seaworthy canoe made entirely of mushrooms.
• Zac Holcomb, CEO and Co-Founder of Additive America
• Tuan TranPham, CRO of AREVO and well-known 3D Printing Evangelist
More guests will be announced in the coming weeks. If you would like to be a guest on Ok Xoomer, or know someone who would, please reach out to Aaron Lichtig on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/