Peachtree Immediate Care Offering Accessible COVID-19 Testing All Over Atlanta
Details on Testing Sites:
· Sites, located within a short drive of nearly everyone in the metro area, are in Acworth, Austell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Snellville, Decatur, Brookhaven, Morrow, Newnan, and Athens.
· The COVID-19 test, run by a nationally accredited laboratory, is a molecular PCR test, which is reported to have the highest accuracy in the industry. The test is able to detect the virus before symptoms begin and 14-21 days after symptoms end.
· Testing includes a medical evaluation by clinical staff and providers.
· Testing open to both patients with symptoms as well as those who are simply worried that they have been exposed to the virus.
· No appointments or referrals required.
· For the safety of patients and staff the testing centers are drive-thru only.
· Test results typically take 72 hours for reporting back to patients.
· Both the testing and evaluation are covered by most insurance, and no copay is required by payors at this time.
More details, including hours, locations, and other services can be found at peachtreemed.com.
About Peachtree Immediate Care
Peachtree Immediate Care, the exclusive urgent care partner of the Emory Healthcare Network, is the largest network of urgent care centers in the Atlanta Metro area with thirty-three (33) convenient locations. Everything the company does is focused on what it calls "The 5 Cs"—being Convenient, Caring, Courteous, Competent, and Compliant to help patients Get in. Get out. Get Better!TM It is owned and operated by Atlanta-based CRH Healthcare (CRH), which also has operations in Florida, Alabama, and Maryland. CRH was recently named to Atlanta's fastest growing private companies list for the fifth year in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. CRH Healthcare and Peachtree Immediate Care are proud members of the Urgent Care Association of America. For more information about Peachtree Immediate Care or CRH, please visit peachtreemed.com or crhhealthcare.com.
Page Updated Last on: May 01, 2020