DBL Center's Remote Work Technology Keeps Its Brokers Competitive Through Coronavirus
Cloud-based Broker Dashboard and other tools help keep The DBL Center in touch with its brokers and help brokers serve their clients
By: The DBL Center
1. DBL Center's proprietary Broker Dashboard app makes it easy for brokers to manage policies remotely from any internet-enabled device.
Most insurance brokers are now working remotely as part of shelter-in-place or stay-at-home orders from the governors in their states.
As a cloud-based app, DBL Center's Broker Dashboard makes it easy for insurance brokers to log in from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. When brokers bind new policies in real time through the DBL Center website, those accounts link automatically to their personalized Broker Dashboard.
2. DBL Center brokers receive customized Broker Dashboard reports of renewals, cancellations, and reinstated policies every two weeks, straight to their inbox.
Reports are automatically emailed on the first and 15th of every month, enabling brokers to provide their customers with proactive service.
3. DBL Center's on-site chat feature makes it easy to reach a knowledgeable DBL Center rep to answer questions or write policies at any time.
Pandemic or not, DBL Center is standing by to answer questions related to PFL and DBL claims, statutory disability policies, and more. Start a chat at any time, from any page of the DBL Center website.
4. DBL Center has expanded its offerings from NY, NJ and Hawaii into Massachusetts as a result of new Paid Family Leave policies.
Now, DBL Center can help Massachusetts brokers write Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) coverage, too.
5. DBL Center is a go-to source for ever-changing COVID-19 legislation as it relates to paid leave and disability benefits.
DBL Center recently launched a COVID-19 resource center for brokers writing DBL and PFL in New York.
"We were one of the first in our industry to report on the federal Families First Act and how it will affect insurance claims. We are working virtually round-the-clock to provide updated news and information as it happens," Cohen says.
Watch our highly regarded video series, the Rep Roundtable (https://insurancewholesaler.net/
For more information, visit InsuranceWholesaler.net (http://www.insurancewholesaler.net)
The DBL Center Ltd | Michael Cohen
631.293.5100 ex 800