Safety Labs introduces the Sirona.TV Connect App Narrowing the gap with Jitterbug Smart 2 & Grandpa
Sirona.TV introduces Sirona.TV App significantly improving access of Sriona.TV functionality from anywhere using smart phones
"We continuously evolve and adapt our products, as technology changes and as need of our senior's customers changes" said Sanjay Chadha, CEO, Safety Labs. "Not only we understand the needs and expectation of our 75+ customers but by creating Sirona.TV we help meet and exceed these expectations. Sirona.TV is created from ground up to create the easiest possible system for seniors. We customized every part of the experience– the user interface using TV and remote control, added Alexa for senior like voice interface and added support for Apple TV remote control right out-of-the-box. This approach allowed us to provide features our customers want and use every day, creating a simplified experience tailored for their lives."
Sirona-TV Connect's Key Specifications:
· Features: Video Chats, Family Album, Phone, Text Messages, Camera, Games
· Compatible with TVs – All brands including Sony, LG, Samsung etc- Works with all HDMI TVs.
· Remote control – Out-of-the-box support for Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Samsung, LG and Sony remote controls
· Voice Control – Amazon Alexa and Google Home like voice commands.
· Sirona.TV Senior app extends Sirona.TV to iPhones and Android devices. This is a free app.
· Sirona.TV Family app enables family members to stay connected. This is a free app.
"Our research shows that a large percentage, nearly one-third, of seniors age 65 and over find it appealing to have a video consultation with a doctor directly through their TV," said Elizabeth Parks, senior vice president at Parks Associates. "TV-enabled video solutions allow access to enhanced care experiences for seniors to stay more independent."
Sirona.TV compared with GreatCall's jitterbug & Consumer Cellular's grandpad
Sirona.TV stacks well against GreatCall's jitterbug smart 2 a smart phone for seniors, Consumer Cellular's grandpad and AARP's real pad, tablets for seniors. Sirona.TV, using Amazon's Alexa like voice commands and supporting Apple TV's remote control is easiest to use senior connectivity solution requiring zero learning curve.
Availability and Pricing
It is also the most affordable senior connectivity solution in the market. The Sirona.TV connect $199 is available for $149.99 during its launch with a monthly fee of $14.99.