Matthew Brickman Delivers a Coronavirus Fact Check and Coronavirus Reality Check
Family and divorce mediator Matthew Brickman delivers a strong message that all legal matters must go online now.
By: Matthew Brickman
Social distancing is now the new norm with people now working from home, attending all meetings online, and now the legal industry must adjust to the new times. The surge in digital communication and business transactions has seemed to permeate nearly industry. One industry that has always been behind the times in going digital is the legal industry.
iMediate Inc. is a Florida online mediation group that has a decade of experience in conducting legal matters online. Its founder, Matthew Brickman, had the foresight many years ago to work with Cisco Systems and their Webex technology to create a platform that could enable the handling of any legal matter virtually.
Coronavirus Fact Check:
Mr. Brickman made an announcement today calling for the legal industry to adapt to the times now with a presentation on coronavirus facts vs myths:
Mr. Brickman went on to say, "If you're unable to travel or want to simply limit your exposure and there are legal timelines and court orders you must adhere to, here at iMediate Inc. we have you protected."'
All Legal Matters Must Go Online Now:
iMediate Inc. provides a virtual mediation platform with the following benefits:
• Your divorce or paternity action can still take place without leaving your home.
• There is no special software to install, click a specialized link emailed to you with your own password and log into a private online conference room.
• We can share and sign all documents electronically.
• The mediator can separate from the central conference room and meet with either party in a separate private room to discuss sensitive issues.
• If you come to an agreement only an electronic signature is required and the courts will process via electronic filing.
About Matthew Brickman:
Matthew Brickman has been certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a county civil family mediator who has worked in the 15th and 19th Judicial Circuit Courts since 2009 and 2006 respectively. He is also an appellate certified mediator who has mediated a variety of small claims, civil, and family cases that number in the hundreds. Read his Customer Reviews.
If you are a law firm and wish to schedule your mediation you can use this form to schedule your mediation online: Law Firm Scheduler
If you are an individual and wish to schedule your mediation you can use this form to schedule your mediation online: Individual Mediation Scheduler
2915 Tuscany Court, Suite 105, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Connect via Facebook,