RAIN Group to Host Webinar "9 Keys to Virtual Learning Success" on March 26
Online event to teach learning & development and sales enablement professionals how to set up a virtual sales training program that drives learning, behavior change, and sales results
By: RAIN Group
RAIN Group's EMEA Practice Director, Ago Cluytens, will share everything organization's need to know to set up a virtual sales training program that drives learning, behavior changes, and improved sales results.
COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated changes in how business is done around the world. With employees working from home, travel bans, and new developments daily, virtual training has become an imperative.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
• Answers to your top questions about virtual learning
• 9 keys to virtual learning success and results
• Best practices for engaging participants from start to finish
• What to measure, how to measure, and when to measure
• How to drive execution and adoption so behaviors change on-the-job quickly and last long-term
• How to make change durable and drive business results through virtual learning
• The most common pitfalls that derail virtual learning initiatives (and how to avoid them)
Register for the webinar here: https://hubs.ly/
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 75 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mumbai, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. To learn more, visit http://www.raingroup.com (https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?