PODS® Phoenix dusts away the spring-cleaning blues with these 6 helpful tips
By: PODS Phoenix
Don't let spring cleaning take away your weekend fun; let PODS® Phoenix help you kick into spring cleaning gear with these helpful hints for a cleaner 2020.
· Create a checklist. Whether it's to keep yourself organized or on task, a checklist will help make your time more manageable.
· Clear the clutter. People often hold onto items that they do not need. Organize your belongings by sentimental value and prune the items you are unsure of. Use clear plastic bins to store seasonal items and labels will help keep those items neat and organized.
· Get scrubbing. Bathrooms and kitchens can be the trickiest rooms to deep clean. Clean countertops, showers and sinks.
· Wipe down Walls and Ceilings. Remove dust and cobwebs in the small corners of the room with a vacuum or duster. Remember to remove scuff marks and other dirt from the walls with a detergent solution.
· Need Extra Storage? Whether it's to clear the extra belongings from your closet, garage or oversized furniture for spring cleaning, PODS Phoenix can offer long or short-term storage to securely store extra home goods from the convenience of your driveway.
· Keep it tidy and set some ground rules. These rules include keeping the area free from clutter. Items should be stored off the floor and in cabinets to keep it free from chaos.
PODS innovative moving and storage methods provide cost-effective ways to declutter and store items saving both time and money:
· Accessibility – PODS will drop off a container and store it when filled.
· Storage of Clutter – On-site or off-site storage of all those large or unruly household items. Clear houses, yard, and other living spaces of personal items so the house structure shines through.
· Flexible Solutions – By storing items with PODS, there's the additional benefit of swapping out items such as holiday decorations for regular everyday belongings