SECO, FBI to Address Industry in Switzerland
The Preeminent Forum for Compliance Programs and Benchmarking Opportunities
By: C5 Communications Ltd.
The distinguished Government speakers join a faculty of senior executives from leading companies and financial institutions, including:
· Dr. Klaus Moosmayer, Member of the Executive Committee Novartis, Chief Ethics, Risk and Compliance Officer, Novartis International AG
· Sandra Middel, Group Compliance Officer, Clariant International Ltd
· Sterling Daines, Global Head Financial Crime Compliance, Credit Suisse
· Daniel Gysel, Chief Compliance Officer, Zurich Insurance
· Flavio de Souza, Chief Compliance Officer, Nestle Group
· Daniel Weber, Attorney-at-
· Angela Mazzonetto, Chief Privacy Officer, Bruker
· Robert Fairless, Assistant General Counsel, Asia and Africa Region at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
view all speakers here (https://www.c5-
As the premier networking and compliance benchmarking event in Switzerland, participants will gain best practices for resolving critical challenges, including anti-corruption, economic sanctions, GDPR, whistleblower complaints, AML and antitrust.
"As Compliance has developed over the last years to a new professional function, the exchange of knowledge and experience is of high importance. I am therefore glad to co-chair the upcoming C5 Switzerland Compliance conference and am sure it will grant all of us inspiring and practical insights".
- Dr. Klaus Moosmayer, Member of the Executive Committee Novartis, Chief Ethics, Risk and Compliance Officer, Novartis International AG
For best rates, use registration code: B00-652-652L20.WEB
Click here (https://www.c5-
About C5 Communications Ltd:
C5 Communications Ltd is a leading provider of continuing legal and business education programmes for over three decades. C5 Communications Ltd's parent company is the Canadian Institute (CI) in Toronto and its sister company is The American Conference Institute (ACI) in New York. C5 has gained a strong and loyal following in international trade events over the years and any conference agenda we put together is the result of extensive research with the audience to ensure that the conference agenda is relevant every year. The main goal is to promote compliance best practices and experience sharing among the participants, alongside updates from significant government agencies - regulators, investigators and prosecutors – on policy and enforcement priorities.
Page Updated Last on: Feb 12, 2020