Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
Your cat's DNA can unlock the secrets to keeping their health in tip-top shape.
By: Whitegate PR INC
Why is discovering a cat's DNA important?
· Your cat's DNA can unlock the secrets to keeping their health in tip-top shape.
· Exciting new insights about mixed-breed cats and breed genetics.
· You'll have access to a living document that's an evolving part of your cat's history.
"Understanding the breeds and traits that make up mixed-breed cats gives us the chance to finally get to know them better," expresses Founder & CEO of Basepaws, Anna Skaya, "The reality is, the more we know about their DNA, the easier it is to help our feline friends live longer, happier, and healthier lives."
The Basepaws 4-step process is so simple!
· Activate your CatKit on basepaws.com
· Collect DNA with a cheek swab. It's completely painless and takes seconds.
· Mail us your sample via UPSP or international shipping
· 6-9 weeks from when we receive your sample, voila!
The Basepaws Cat DNA test helps you to learn exactly what makes your cat unique. Its report is broken up into different detailed categories like, Breed Groups, Wildcat Index, Chromosome Map and Health. Unlike other DNA services, Basepaws Report is a living document.
Right now, Basepaws is offering a special holiday sale: CatKit for $89 or 2+ for $85/each. Basepaws also offers gift cards that are delivered and redeemed via email.
Anna Skaya says, "Discovering your cat's DNA story is very exciting and the process is ongoing so there's always new information to look forward to. This is why we believe Basepaws makes the ultimate holiday gift for your cat crazed friends and family members!"
About Basepaws Inc.: Basepaws studies the most common hereditary disease and report on traits which can affect the animal late in life, thus giving the owners and veterinarians a specific action plan. They can test hundreds of thousands of genetic markers and dozens of genetic disease and are working with researchers on more data points. Every owner joins the Basepaws community and participates as a citizen scientist to create a database of genetic data to be used in research. everywhere. https://www.basepaws.com/