The Enterprise File Fabric™ solution now supports macOS Catalina
The File Fabric now includes support for macOS Catalina providing users with convenient and secure desktop based access to their File Fabric solution and its +60 supported storage platforms.
On its last update, the macOS app suite also developed user experience improvements, giving users the ultimate editing and browsing facilities, whether that's using the Enterprise File Fabric's 'Virtual' OSX Drive in Finder, Cloud Files browser from the Mac menu bar, Desktop Syncronization, or editing directly from a browser through the File Fabric's CloudEdit functionality (Open in a web browser and edit and save back to Cloud from the desktop application)
The SME macOS App suite consists of:
· Cloud Drive: Adds a mapped Cloud Drive that appears directly in Finder.
· Finder integration:
· Desktop Sync: In addition to the drive nominate local or cloud folders for sync.
· Mail Integration:
· Search integration:
· Unified Coud File Access: Access files from all your public/private Clouds.
Key features of the SME macOS App include:
· Branded versions available for On-Premises or OEM customers
· A Cloud Drive right in Mac Finder
· Extends Finder with right click actions
· Supports 60+ public / private Clouds
· Folder Sync to map desktop to cloud folders
· Search Toolbar integration for remote cloud files
· Edit files directly by simply double clicking
· Easy to use and setup
The updated SME macOS App for Catalina is available here: https://storagemadeeasy.com/
James Norman, Storage Made Easy Engineering Manager, said: "A substantial amount of effort has been put into getting the Catalina release shipped and we are very pleased to now make this available to customers."