Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
By: Fennemore Craig
PHOENIX - Nov. 7, 2019 - PRLog -- Fennemore Craig, a leading law firm in the Mountain West, today announced that seven attorneys have been recognized in the Benchmark Litigation 2020 ranking as either a Future Star or Local Litigation Star.
"We advocate relentlessly on behalf of our clients and are deeply committed to helping them thrive now and in the future, and I am thrilled to see that dedication recognized by Benchmark Litigation,"
· Amy Abdo – Local Litigation Star, Business Litigation
· Christopher Callahan – Local Litigation Star, Environmental, General Commercial, Product Liability, Securities
· James Goodnow – Future Star, General Commercial
· Sean Hood – Future Star, General Commercial and Water
· Douglas Northup – Local Litigation Star, Antitrust, General Commercial, Product Liability, Professional Liability
· Jessica Post – Future Star, Employment and Labor
· Cathy Reece – Local Litigation Star, Bankruptcy, General Commercial, Product Liability, Securities
Benchmark Litigation is a guide to America's leading litigation law firms and lawyers. Since its inception 12 years ago, the Benchmark brand has grown dramatically and garnered industry-wide accolades. Benchmark Litigation research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, we examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice area.
About Fennemore Craig:
For over 130 years, Fennemore Craig, a NLJ250 firm, has provided high quality legal counsel to help clients thrive in a complex and constantly evolving business and legal landscape. Fennemore Craig goes beyond the expected to generate maximum value for its clients and to help them keep pace with the rate of change, protect their legal interests and identify opportunities. Today, the firm is uniquely poised to help fulfill needs that range from general counsel to niche legal specialties, works on issues ranging from water rights in the West, business formation, mining, gaming and cross-border trade and offers a deep understanding of the issues facing The New West. Learn more about its legal services at FennemoreCraig.com.
Terence J. Murnin