Saelig Debuts New 200MHz DS1202Z-E to RIGOL's Popular DS1000Z Series Oscilloscopes
1GSa/sec sampling and 24Mpts memory depth make this economical 2-channel scope stand out from the crowd.
By: Saelig Co. Inc.
The DS1000Z family of digital oscilloscopes has long been a favorite of educators, entrepreneurs, hobbyists, and embedded engineers. Its combination of performance, capabilities, quality and price made the DS1000Z family the world's most popular oscilloscope. The new DS1202Z-E builds on that legacy by delivering a powerful 200MHz version for just $369.
• Analog channel bandwidth: 200 MHz
• 2 analog channels
• Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
• Memory depth up to 24 Mpts
• Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
• Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions
• Innovative "UltraVision"
• Various trigger and bus decoding functions
• Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div
• Various interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
• Compact size, light weight, easy to use
• 7 inch WVGA (800x480) TFT LCD, intensity graded color display
DS1000Z-E series is a high-performance and economic digital oscilloscope designed for the designing, debugging and educational requirements of the mainstream digital oscilloscope market. Made by Rigol Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision electronic instrumentation for test and measurement, the DS1202Z-E 200MHz Two-channel Oscilloscope is available now from Saelig Company, Inc., their USA technical distributor. http://www.saelig.com/
Saelig Co. Inc.