fCoder Releases a Command Line Utility for Batch Conversion to PDF
2PDF, a new batch conversion tool for Windows and Windows Server, is officially released. The program has no GUI and has extensive command line syntax and useful features.
By: fCoder SIA
2PDF has many features to offer, such as abilities to rotate PDF pages, compress output file size, manage multipage documents, add watermark, and more.
What's inside 2PDF 1.0:
• Ability to convert to PDF or PDF/A
• Ability to convert all files from a selected folder (including subfolders)
• Ability to combine all files from a folder to a single multipage file
• Ability to set the file name for a combined multipage file
• Ability to OCR files to searchable PDF (6 languages available)
• Ability to convert all files listed in a text file
• Ability to convert CAD drawings
• Ability to combine multiple PDFs into a single PDF file
• Ability to split multipage files into separate PDF pages
• Ability to set manual or auto page rotation (portrait, landscape)
• Ability to set page range
• Ability to delete source files after conversion
• Ability to set the output file name template
• Ability to handle file attachments
• Ability to sort output files by a certain parameter
• Ability to add text watermark and adjust settings
• Ability to add image watermark and adjust settings
• Ability to compress output PDF file size (DOC, DOCX > PDF)
• Ability to quickly merge a large number of files
• Ability to password-protect one or multiple files
• Ability to remove password(s) from one or multiple files
Find more info about 2PDF at www.cmd2pdf.com
2PDF's list of supported formats includes Microsoft Office formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) as well as images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF) and less common formats such as CDR, PCX, DCX, different RAW photos, and many more.
The key products developed by fCoder are Print Conductor, FolderMill, Image Converter Plus, 2JPEG, 2TIFF, 2PDF, DocuFreezer, and Universal Document Converter.