Best Life Science labeling & artwork solutions and services provider 2019
Freyr Solutions, a leading global Regulatory solutions and services company is proven the best for its labeling and artwork solutions and services in life sciences at Acquisition International Magazine Award
By: Freyr Solutions
Since inception, Freyr has been catering to the Regulatory needs of niche Life Sciences organizations and evolved as an industry-leading, global Regulatory solutions and services provider. Apart from advocating compliance-focused activities for clients' medicinal product labeling requirements, Freyr has continuously been successful in addressing clients' creative artwork requirements for various product packages such as pouches, ousters, blister foils, instruction booklets, folding boxes, sachets, tubes, patient information leaflets, cartons etc.
"Truly honored to be named as the best in labeling and artwork category especially in life sciences arena. It reflects on Freyr's vision to be the global leader in redefining and delivering comprehensive, cost-effective, creative, and end-to-end Regulatory solutions and services that transforms customers' business needs into successful business outcomes," said Suren Dheenadayalan, CEO of Freyr Solutions. "We at Freyr consider this award as a recognition to our unique positioning in Regulatory best delivery capabilities which are cross-functional, cross-product and cross country," Suren added.
Know more about this achievement here (https://www.acq-
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory Solutions and Services Company supporting, Large, Medium and Small Size Global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical |Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain;
• Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across UK, Germany, UAE, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Slovenia, and has Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India
• 300+ global clients and growing
• 600+ global Regulatory experts
• 700+ regional Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
• ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
• ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-