Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York
As world leaders converge in New York City for UNGA74, the USAfrica Business Expo will connect businesses in Africa with markets in the USA
By: Pacetas Agency
"The expo has been created as an effective platform to help increase the exports of developing countries by aiding African businesses, exporters and government agencies maximize initiatives such as AGOA, Prosper Africa and AcfTA, and to help find new international markets for export-ready products.'' said Gbenga Omotayo, CEO Pacetas Agency and founder of the USAfrica Business Expo.
Slated to be held at the Millennium Hilton One UN Plaza, this year's event themed "US-Africa Opportunity for Business & Trade Development"
To be marked with targeted B2B matchmaking, keynotes speeches and panel discussions, attending will be small business owners and entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats as well as political figures and government officials who will discuss the latest policy and opportunities.
"Following the successful launch of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA), Africa is now the single largest market with over $1.2 billion consumers with no frontiers and offers new markets for the U.S. made products. Similarly, the U.S. serves as an untapped market under the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) for authentic African products," concludes Gbenga Omotayo.
Confirmed speakers include:
● HE Dr. Arikana Chihombori-Quao - African Union Ambassador to the U.S.A.
● HE Benaoyagha Okoyen - Consul General, Nigerian Consulate New York
● HE Prof. Samuel Amoako - Consul General, Ghanaian Consulate New York
● Gregg Bishop - Commissioner, NYC Department of Small Business Services
● Dr. Cheryl Hill - Special Advisor on Bilateral Trade & Investment
● Madam Afua Asare - CEO, Ghana Export Promotion Council
● Fred Oladehinde - Chairman, AGOA Civil Society Network
● Gbenga Omotayo - Founder, Pacetas Agency
This event is produced by Pacetas Agency, a New York-based full-service marketing and event firm servicing global brands looking to target Africa niche markets.
To register or exhibit, visit https://USAfricaBusinessExpo.com/