Peartree Dental Care – part of Oradent Dental Care
Peartree Dental Care in Bitterne, Southampton, offers first class dentistry for the whole family. Dental plans are tailor-made to suit every patient's needs.The practice provides expert dental treatments from general dentistry to smile make-overs.
By: Dental Design Products
The Southampton practice provides expert dentistry, which covers everything from general check-ups and hygienist appointments to high-quality smile makeovers.
At Oradent (https://oradent.org/)
Dental Treatments to Consider
· Hygiene – the focus is on preventing and treating gum disease.
· Root Canal Treatment – also known as endodontics, involves removing infected pulp from the inner part of the tooth. This can help save a tooth.
· Smile Makeover- this can help boost your confidence and can involve anything from teeth whitening or straightening to hard wearing crowns.
· Adult Orthodontics – options for discreet braces and virtually invisible aligners, which can offer a more appealing method to correct crooked or overcrowded teeth.
· Veneers – a minimally invasive treatment to disguise unsightly teeth. A layer of material such as porcelain is placed over the tooth's surface, creating straight teeth. It can be matched to your natural tooth colour so that it looks natural and blends in.
· White Fillings – these can be used to replace amalgam fillings or can be used on new repair work to look less obvious.
· Crowns – are a long lasting way to strengthen damaged teeth and can mask all sorts of teeth problems.
· Teeth Whitening – can brighten up dull or yellowing teeth and it is a safe and gentle treatment.
· Dentures – there are either suitable to fill in a few gaps within your teeth or can fully replace all your teeth.
· Dental Implants – are a long lasting solution to missing teeth. They are as strong as your natural teeth, so are a great solution.
Peartree Dental Care offers an easy payment scheme with a membership plan that covers your care at an affordable rate plus 0% finance payment options with instalments.
Peartree Dental Care - Oradent Dental Care
215 Peartree Avenue
Tel: 023 8044 7753