CadyBag: A Domestic Solution for Imported Polypropylene Bag Frustrations
By: Cady Bag Company
Since its inception in 1957, the company has continued making its products here in the United States, setting it apart from its competition. Cady Bag understands its responsibility to its customers to not only provide high-quality products, but also continue to offer employment opportunities for Americans.
Why is it so important to be made in the USA?
• Importing polypropylene packaging can lead to several import frustrations such as:
- International currency exchanges
- Not able to procure load quantities based on your requirements
- Difference in time zones leads to delay in response requirements
- Longer lead times resulting from ocean freight tariffs
- Problems related to product warranties and quality
• It can be a more environmentally sustainable option.
• It creates more American jobs.
The company spokesperson added, "We are proud to see how the impact of manufacturing right here in the USA has allowed us to offer high-quality products, shorter lead times for our customers, greater process control, and enhanced after-sale service while providing jobs and opportunities right here in the U.S. With global prices in turmoil because of trade wars, we offer polypropylene packaging products at a fair price, protecting you from drastic price changes."
He also added, "It also allows us to be able to invest more in research and development, bringing forth innovative technology that makes our products even better. Each time you purchase polypropylene packaging from us, you can rest assured that you are supporting your fellow Americans here in South Georgia and in the U.S. We are genuinely proud to say we're in the USA."
About Cady Bag:
CadyBag has four primary business units; Leno Mesh Packaging, Cotton Bale Packaging, Consumer Products, and Building Products/Industrial Coated Products. They offer quality, consistent products manufactured with state of the art equipment at globally competitive rates. Visit now https://www.cadybag.com/
Cady Bag Company