Foodscaping: Have your Yard and Eat It Too!
Edible Landscapes of Cape Cod's Summer Library Lecture Tour!
By: Edible Landscapes of Cape cod
He will cover topics such as:
• integrating vegetables and herbs into the landscape
• edible forest gardens
• raised beds
• grass-to-garden conversions
• organic and ecological land care
• native edible plants
• permaculture philosophy
Included are detailed plant profiles of the best edible perennials, trees and shrubs for the Cape. "The local food movement starts in your yard," says Scandurra.
Talks are scheduled in July and August at the following locations:
• Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 7-8:30 PM, Jonathan Bourne Public Library, 19 Sandwich Rd, Bourne, MA
• Saturday, July 27, 2019, 11 AM – 12:30 PM, Centerville Public Library (https://www.centervillelibrary.org/
• Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 6-8 PM, Falmouth Public Library (http://www.falmouthpubliclibrary.org/
• Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 5:30-7:30 PM, Snow Library (https://www.town.orleans.ma.us/
• Thursday, August 8, 2019, 6-7:30 PM, Dennis Public Library (http://www.dennispubliclibrary.org/)
Please contact the libraries directly to reserve a spot. Admission is free. For more information on Edible Landscapes of Cape Cod's design, maintenance, and educational services, visit their website: https://www.ediblelandscapes.net
Edible Landscapes of Cape Cod
Page Updated Last on: Jun 27, 2019