Burroughs-Askren To Anchor As Final Match Order Announced For BTS Benefit May 6
Thirteen-Match 'Grapple At The Garden' Slate Also Features Olympic Medalists Snyder, Cox In Annual Fundraiser To Help Raise Money For Youth Non-Profit Beat The Streets
By: Beat the Streets
The full schedule of matches, in order, is as follows:
• Elleny Seda vs. Valentina Bailon, 122 lbs. (girls)
• Jo Jo Aragona vs. Adam Busiello, 138 lbs. (boys)
• Nick Picininni vs. Jack Mueller, 57 kg
• Mallory Velte vs. Linda Morais, 62 kg (W)
• James Green vs. Anthony Ashnault, 70 kg
• Kyle Snyder vs. Nishan Randhawa (CAN), 97 kg
• Nick Gwiazdowski vs. Derek White, 125 kg
• Becka Leathers vs. Diana Weicker, 53 kg (W)
• Nick Suriano vs. Joe Colon, 61 kg
• David Taylor vs. Drew Foster, 86 kg
• J'den Cox vs. Patrick Brucki, 92 kg
• Bajrang Punia (IND) vs. Yianni Diakomihalis, 65 kg
• Jordan Burroughs vs Ben Askren, 74 kg
The Beat the Streets Benefit competitions began in 2010 and have since become a major showcase of the best of international wrestling. This unique and electrifying annual event has helped Beat the Streets raise millions of dollars to support local youth wrestling programs which empower young people in New York City.
"Grapple at the Garden" supports Beat the Streets (www.btsny.org), the largest grassroots inner city wrestling program in the United States, serving as both a fundraiser for the organization and to celebrate its athletes as they compete on the biggest stage in the center of the world.
Tickets for the evening's action are available now via TicketMaster. A variety of donation packages which include "Grapple in the Garden" tickets are also available at https://www.btsny.org/
For the fifth straight year, FloSports will provide live and on-demand coverage on FloWrestling.com.