New versions of all Devart ODBC Drivers are already released!
Devart released the upgraded versions of all ODBC Drivers with Changed Distribution for macOS and Linux and other great capabilities
More useful features and implemented improvements:
• In all ODBC drivers, it was added a possibility to force the ODBC 2.x behavior.
• Now ODBC driver for BigCommerce supports OAuth authentication.
• Support for System Encryption Password (SEP) is added in the InterBase driver.
• Oracle 18c is already supported in our ODBC driver.
• The latest version of PostgreSQL – 11 is supported in ODBC driver for PostgreSQL.
• In a new version of ODBC driver for SQLite, the Direct mode is based on the SQLite engine version 3.26.0.
• Zoho CRM version 2.x and OAuth authentication are supported in the current driver version.
Learn more about updated ODBC Drivers for Databases and Clouds at https://www.devart.com/
Find out more about our drivers compatibility with third-party tools here: https://www.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
Learn more about Devart at https://www.devart.com.