GoTelecare Owns The Undisputed Crown in DME Billing
DME or Durable Medical Equipment has been the priority portfolio in RCM or Revenue Cycle Management for GoTelecare, the undisputed number one medical billing and coding company in the United States of America.
• 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliance
• 97% accounts receivable collections
• 70% reduction in billing expenditure
• A free 30 day trial period for the first 39 RCM callers
• No binding contract which can be cancelled at any time
• Low service charges at $ 7 per hour including the prior authorization charges
• Stellar references by all our clients across the states
• Turnaround time less than 48 hours
• Real time audits and custom reporting
• Claim status analysis using Rapid Automation Technology
• Free medical billing software
We follow a comprehensive process of DME billing which can be enlisted as follows. Order entry based on the doctor's Rx followed by eligibility verification, collection of pre-auth documents, meeting payer criteria before delivery of DME goods, delivery ticket, claim creation, EDI submission, cash posting, denial management and A/R follow up.
Our DME billing work has earned us top DME client dealing with splints, bards, braces, shoes, insoles, collars, corsets, supports, bandages and calipers etc. Log on to our website gotelecare.com to know more about us.
Director of Business Development at Sunknowledge
Phone: +1 646-661-7853
Fax: +1 212-924-3473