News By Tag
News By Place
Icertis Launches ICM Obligation Management Application to Optimize Business Performance
Innovative, AI-infused App Transforms the Way Organizations Identify, Manage and Fulfill Obligations Hidden in Complex Contract Language
A McKinsey study (https://www.mckinsey.com/
"As one of the world's leading professional services companies, it is critical we closely manage the obligations enshrined in our contracts," said Frank Marty, Global Head of CLRM at Cognizant. "Understanding and fulfilling our commitments to customers and realizing the full value of our entitlements is critical to successfully delivering shareholder value. The ICM Obligation Management app will positively impact our bottom line."
"The digitization of contracts is enabling companies to reimagine enterprise contract management,"
The ICM Obligation Management app delivers the following powerful capabilities for all types of contracts including:
· Automatically discover and extract obligations at scale, from any contract, through the power of artificial intelligence.
· Surface obligations in the full context of the contract, making it easy to understand and focus on obligations that are most critical to the business.
· Assign obligations to both internal and external users and automatically handle reassignments due to transfers, departures, etc. based on pre-defined rules.
· Generate and manage fulfillment processes using ICM tasks for internal and third-party users via the ICM Collaboration Portal.
· Quickly set up rules to cascade and enforce obligations across related agreements – e.g. from MSAs to SOWs.
· Measure risk and compliance to deliver rolled-up insights across the enterprise and then develop, initiate and monitor action plans for continuous improvement, and more effective renewal negotiations.
Natively built on Microsoft Azure and tightly integrated with Microsoft productivity tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams (https://wwwstaging.icertis.com/
"Our goal at Microsoft is to bring AI to everyone by giving our customers the AI tools they need to drive digital transformation in their organizations,"
Icertis will be demoing the ICM Obligations Management app, as well as the ICM platform at booth 2 during Microsoft Envision held from Sept. 24-26 at the Orlando Hilton and booth 1825 during Microsoft Ignite held from Sept. 24-27 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit https://www.icertis.com/
For more information about Icertis, visit www.icertis.com (https://wwwstaging.icertis.com/)
Icertis, the leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. Icertis helps companies transform their commercial foundation ensuring compliance, improving governance, mitigating risk and enhancing user productivity, thereby improving the bottom line. The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used to manage 5+ million contracts by 2+ million subscribers at companies like 3M, Daimler, Microsoft, Roche and Wipro in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. The AI-powered platform allows customers to increase contract velocity and agility, proactively manage entitlements and obligations as well as surface commercial insights and intelligence.
Icertis Media Contact:
Director of Corporate Communications, Icertis
+1 (425) 869-7649
+1 (425) 869-7649