News By Tag
News By Location
BEST Presents Its Super CE Program at the Raymond James Financial Services NCPD in MD
BEST was invited to present its Super CE program at the Raymond James Financial Services National Conference
BEST's Super CE is a combination of two approved CE courses: a 1-hour instructor-led classroom course and a correspondence/
Super CE programs also assist companies and corporations increase meeting attendance and leverage time, showcase their knowledge, presentation skills and sales ability, position their company's strategy and product solutions.
Below is a sample of BEST's classroom training programs and correspondence/
Classroom Training Programs
- 401(k) Primer: written to give the financial and insurance professional a clear understanding of the 401(k). The course will review the following: An overview of 401(k) Plans, Legislative History of 401(k) Plans, Advantages and Disadvantages, Steps to Establish a 401(k) Plan, Types of 401(k) Plans, Design Options and Objectives, Participation Requirements, Loans, Hardship Withdrawals and In-Service Distributions, Life Insurance Inside 401(k) Plans, and Annuities Inside Qualified Plans.
- Planning with Social Security and Medicare: designed to provide the financial advisor and insurance professional a clear understanding of the importance of Social Security and Medicare planning as part of their clients' overall retirement plan.
- Suitability of Annuities: created to supply the agent an understanding of the various types of annuities, their features and benefits and who would be a suitable person to purchase an annuity. The course will also review the importance of contract structure, taxation and the new suitability requirements for selling to seniors, using the State of California as an example.
- The Advisor's Guide to 401(k) Plans: developed to enhance the Advisor's 401(k) knowledge and provide updates on the most recent 401(k) plan guidance.
- The Advisor's Guide to Social Insurance Programs: an educational tool to help advisors through the maze of programs, rules and regulations that affect many if not all of their aging Baby Boomer clients, their spouses and dependents.
- The Advisor's Guide to Annuities and Ethical Practices: written to give the financial and insurance professional a complete guide to understanding annuities, annuity tax laws and contract structure, and their suitability and ethical marketing practices.
A BEST Business Development Team member may be contacted to learn more about BEST's Super CE programs and how to integrate them into an organization's professional development effort at: 1-800-345-5669 OR BusinessDev@
About Broker Educational Sales & Training Inc. (BEST)
BEST is a premier provider of CE training programs for financial and insurance advisors.
Contact BEST Toll Free at: (800) 345-5669
Toll Free: (800) 345-5669
Questions? Send an email to a Business Development Team member at BusinessDev@
Corporate Address: 7137 Congress Street, New Port Richey, FL 34653
Visit our Corporate Website: http://www.brokered.net/
View Available Correspondence/
Subscribe to our Newsletter: www.brokered.net/
Check out our Super CE Program: http://www.brokered.net/
Book Us for an Event: www.brokered.net/
Subscribe to our live webinar and/or to our podcast: rss.brokered.net/
Broker Educational Sales & Training Inc.