BIBIBOP Bowls are on a Roll - 4th Maryland location opens in Columbia
ABOUT THE BIBIBOP BOWL
Inspired by the popular Korean dish Bibimbap (meaning mixed rice), BIBIBOP blends bold Asian flavors with American classics. Stand-
You won't find any freezers, fryers or microwaves at BIBIBOP. From the freshly steamed rice to the chopped romaine lettuce and home-made Miso soup (free to all guests), everything is chopped, sliced, diced and grilled onsite.
ON THE GROW
In less than six months, BIBIBOP has doubled in size and after taking over Chipotle's former ShopHouse locations, now has 26 locations in 5 states (Ohio, Washington DC, Maryland, California, and Illinois).
The first BIBIBOP Asian Grill opened in Columbus, Ohio in 2013 as the brainchild of Charley Shin -founder & CEO of Charleys Philly Steaks. After successfully launching hundreds of Philly Steak franchises around the world, Shin returned to his roots and was inspired to share the bold flavors and nutrient-packed dishes of his native South Korea to his American hometown.
· Nation's Restaurant News: HOT CONCEPT 2017
· QSR: One to Watch
· Columbus: Best New Restaurant
· Columbus: Best of Menu
· Four Square: Best Place for Rice
· Four Square: Top Asian Restaurant
· Yelp Top 100
· Bethesda: 4820 Bethesda Avenue
· Mall in Columbia: 10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
· Pike & Rose: 11584 Old Georgetown Road
· Silver Spring: 935 Ellsworth Drive