Cloud migration path for Cadcorp web mapping
With the rapid adoption of cloud hosting technology, Cadcorp is offering customers the option to transition on-premise web mapping software to the cloud
There a number of benefits to hosting web mapping in the cloud and Cadcorp is offering packages that are adaptable to each organisation's IT architecture and requirements.
Benefits of cloud hosted web mapping
- Includes hardware and software upgrades together with map updates
- Interface with other cloud environments, onsite systems and databases
- Server administration and monitoring by Cadcorp
- Cadcorp customer support service, backed by Microsoft Azure SLA
- Full Cadcorp product administration available
- Resilience, back up and disaster recovery options available
Further details about Cadcorp cloud services are available from www.cadcorp.com/
Cadcorp is a British software development company focused on geographic information system (GIS) and web mapping software. It offers a complete suite of products - the Cadcorp Spatial Information System® (Cadcorp SIS®) - addressing all phases of spatial information management. Cadcorp SIS® is available worldwide through a network of Cadcorp partners, via a direct sales team in the UK and is an approved GIS supplier on G-Cloud. To find out more, visit www.cadcorp.com.