News By Tag
News By Location
Introducing The New Venti™ Transparent Antenna, The Key to All IoT and Smart Cities Applications
The Venti Group has introduced a transparent antenna with a transparent feedline for applications on building glass and M2M plastic enclosures in Internet of Things and Smart Cities Applications.
It is estimated that over 38 Billion devices will be connected through the Internet of Things by 2020. Wireless connectivity to these devices will require millions of network antennas.
The Venti™ Transparent Antenna is a groundbreaking solution that allows for the Installation of Multiple Antennas for Complete Network Coverage with No Visual Clutter.
The Venti™ Transparent Antenna Assembly For Glass or Plastic Windows & Enclosures is Device and Network compatible, supporting Wi-Fi, LTE, and MHz to mm-Wave frequencies. The Venti™ Transparent Antenna Includes a Simple Clear Film Application that Allows for Easy Retrofit to Existing Windows and Plastic Enclosures, Providing the Only Quick to Market Solution. And, of course, the antenna can also be printed directly onto glass or plastic for new construction.
• Allows Installation of Multiple Antennas for Complete, and Extended Network Coverage
• Has No Visual Clutter - Completely Transparent, Both Antenna and Feedline
• Is Compatible with All Networks
• Is Easy to Connect to New or Existing/Legacy Networks
• Supports Low Cost Deployment
• Is Quick to Market
• Is Fully Patented
• IoT & M2M
• Smart Buildings / Smart Cities
• Mobile Commerce
• Automotive & Commercial Vehicles
• Asset Tracking and Management
• Smart Monitoring & Management
• Hardware, Sensors Communications
• Wireless Transport Connectivity
• Any Application Requiring a Small and Multi Antenna Footprint
• Embed Directly in New Designs
• Retrofit Legacy Applications using Clear Film for Simple and Fast Implementation of Window and Enclosure Applications
• Antenna Assembly Design Options
o Linear Polarization & Circular Polarization
o Omni-Directional Patterns & Directional Patterns
o High Gain
o MHz to GHz Frequencies Including mm-Wave
o Very Compact Surface Footprint
• Antenna Assembly Material
o Printed Traces: CNT
o Carbon Nano Tube Materials
o Produced Using a Renewable Resource
o 99% Transparency
o Secure Against Oxidation or Degradation in High Humidity
The Venti™ Transparent Antenna – a new transparency technology applied to antennas and feedlines for use on building glass and M2M plastic enclosures in IoT and Smart Cities Applications - is the key for all future communications with or between Wearables, M2M, Smart Buildings, Smartphones, Tablets, Watches and Automobiles.
For more information about the Venti™ Transparent Antenna, visit http://www.ventigroup.com/
Contact Venti Group at 949.264.3185 or email us at email@example.com
Venti Group LLC