Opvizor Performance Analyzer 3 is certified DataCore Ready
"It is a great pleasure to announce the DataCore Ready Solution certification for our Performance Analyzer 3. Our customers are now able to benefit from all the added value provided by DataCore," said Dennis Zimmer, CEO - opvizor.
Some of our SANsymphony™
• Find DataCore server bottlenecks and performance issues
• Check caching and replication efficiency in real time
• Full insights into Latency and IOps
• React on front-end and backend-network anomalies
• Combine SANsymphony™
Performance Analyzer 3 supports real time performance analysis through the full stack, from VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V and Docker or Microsoft SQL to DataCore Storage System. This is all done using a highly flexible Dashboard Engine. Performance Analyzer 3.0 is a game changer – the software correlates data from a variety of datacenter components, unifies the data into one layout, providing end-to-end visibility for the user.
Here are some of our VMware vSphere integration features:
• Find Disk I/O bottlenecks
• Report Used Capacity over time and plan future capacity
• Full insights into Datastore Latency and VM Disk IOps
• See Memory Issues (Ballooning, Swapping) and Network Issues (Packet Loss) instantly
• Get a complete cluster usage overview across multiple Datacenter or vCenter
• track VMware Snapshot Usage in real time including historic data
"The interesting point with Opvizor are the flexible dashboards; they give the possibility for a comprehensive analysis of a heterogeneous eco-system in the data center. It is easy to find relationships and dependencies between hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.) and in our case Storage-IO."
The DataCore™ SANsymphony™
Register here for more information and how to get the latest version of Performance Analyzer: http://try.opvizor.com/
Performance Analyzer Integrations:
Blog post DataCore SANsymphony™:
DataCore Ready Members:
Opvizor offers solutions that enable a deep view into your virtualized environment. The focus of all of our solutions is the recognition of current and potential problems before outages and performance bottlenecks. The company operates offices in the United States (Houston, Texas) and Austria (Vienna). Founder and CEO Dennis Zimmer is an acknowledged expert for virtualization and was already awarded 8 years in series as a VMware vExpert due to his work as a book author and blogger.