Keller Williams Unveils Five New Technology Tools
Keller Williams Realty unveiled five new technology products for Keller Williams associates.
"We will now measure ourselves by our performance as a technology leader – not simply a leader in the real estate technology space. It's time that our technology joined the ranks of technology leaders like Apple, Netflix and Google." KW CIO Josh Team said at convention. "These companies focused on changing the experience and then found the technology to bring that experience to life. And, no one is better positioned than Keller Williams to do this in the real estate space. The products that we announce today are just the first step in the journey."
Five New Technology Tools
1. CGI Calculator – The first of the Career Growth Initiative tools, the CGI Calculator empowers Keller Williams associates to work backward from a profit goal that will fund their life to the activities needed to complete each month to achieve that goal.
2. Profit Dash – Available exclusively to Keller Williams associates, this all-new finance-management app is an agent's trusted source for tracking profit, modeled after The Millionaire Real Estate Agent. With all your income streams in one place, this tool will help you manage your finances in seconds. It tracks your business expenses, mileage, deductions and commissions in real time, like magic. Few agents are able to accurately track all of their business mileage for tax deduction purposes. Now you can!
3. Market Center Recruiting Sites – Telling the Keller Williams value story online just got a lot simpler. These new sites allow market center leadership teams and associates to share the value of Keller Williams and shine a light on your unique local presence. So that you can recruit more agents, grow your downline and receive profit share! These sites are being released to a group of Early Adopters in mid-August. Profit Share/Growth Share is up 21 percent YTD and up 254 percent since 2011. Cumulative profit share is now at $780 million.
4. The KPA (Keller Personality Assessment) – The Keller Personality Assessment (KPA) is a comprehensive personality tool that brings a complete understanding of an individual – grasping not only how a person behaves but how they THINK. The KPA is designed to help Keller Williams' market center leadership and agents who are building teams get into business with the right people. This new tool also serves as a valuable resource to help manage, motivate and communicate with team members after they've joined an agent's team.
5. KWConnect – KW Connect is a centralized place for agents to access Keller Williams' education courses, user-created content, such as real estate best practices captured in short video or document form. Combining audio, video and user-generated content, KWConnect offers the opportunity for associates to share, interact and learn from each other online. Exciting updates to the site will include enhanced profile pages, topics trending locally and company-wide, the ability for users to create and share custom playlists, and more.
"Great things are happening at Keller Williams" said Clarissa Rullan, director, instructor of Keller Williams San Diego Metro Real Estate School, Career Launch Coach. "So many great new tech products are coming to help the agents streamline their businesses. Keller Williams is already recognized as the leader of Culture, Models and Training. Now our leaders are shifting gears towards becoming the tech leader. The next iteration of the real estate agent platform of the future is coming. I can not wait to hear more about it at Family Reunion in 2017."
To join Keller Williams Realty in San Diego, visit http://www.sdrealestateschool.com or by calling 619-354-7444