News By Tag
News By Location
DormCo Presents Top 10 - New 2016 Dorm Supplies
1. Brotoga - Available in two versions, the Brotoga was launched as a modern day toga and has luxuriously soft fleece on the inside and outside for ultimate comfort. The college student can wear as a coat, wear it as a robe - wear it wherever comfort is the first priority.
2. Dueling Cooker - This divided cooker cooks two packets of Ramen, Mac and Cheese, or other food combination at the same time. The college student can cook for themselves and a friend or cook it all for themselves without the wait.
3. Serene Foam Bed Topper - Making the dorm bed comfortable is the first priority. The Serene Foam Bed Topper offers the comfort and support of a Memory Foam Bed Topper without holding onto heat like Memory Foam for sink in soft comfort.
4. Texture Trunks - The college student needs extra dorm storage solutions for the college supplies that will be brought to college. However, dorm room décor is also a concern. The Texture Trunk offers both by providing plenty of space for clothes and other dorm items and also has high trend fabric wrapped around the entirety.
5. Zip Zag Laundry Bag - College students will be travelling to the laundry room and need a large laundry bag with straps to do it. This dorm essential has a zip apart strap so it can be worn crossbody, over both shoulders, over one shoulder, or even carried like a duffel bag for convenience.
6. SWOL Safe - A dorm safe is an essential that the college student will not want to go without. The SWOL safe has a special locking mechanism, can be wrapped around an immovable object with a cable, and is large enough to hold a laptop and other valuable items.
7. Invisible Tacking Twin XL Comforters - Both comfort and style are important in a college room. These luxuriously soft Twin XL Comforters have an inner fill that won't shift and that is ensured with Invisible Tacking. The new design process ensures fill won't shift around without the appearance of thread stitching lines or patterns.
8. Bedside Basket - In a small college room, there is no place for nightstands. The Bedside Basket hangs over the headboard or side rail of the bed and is large enough for a laptop, book, cell phone, and more so the college student doesn't have to get in and out of bed to put the items back.
9. Stop The Stink Sponge - The college student wants the dorm room to smell as great as it looks. With other college students moving in and out of the room, the furniture may pick up certain smells. This sponge draws those odors out and absorbs them. Place under a bed, next to a laundry bag, or anywhere in the room for a refreshing scent.
10. Drip Dry Shower Bag - With the college student travelling to the bathroom, bathroom accessories such as shampoo and conditioner can't be left in the shower, making a shower caddy necessary. This shower bag has a mesh bottom that allows water to drain out immediately instead of pooling onto the floor.
About The Author
DormCo.com is the leading online college dorm supplies superstore. With more than 4,500 dorm products, DormCo carries college necessities such as Twin XL dorm bedding, dorm furniture, college trunks and more. DormCo also offers a range of unique, useful, and fun college supplies that you won't find in stores. Visit https://www.DormCo.com for a one-stop-shop that provides everything needed to make dorm life more comfortable and convenient.