News By Tag
News By Place
Great Uses For Poly Ibc Tote Tanks - Rainwater Collection & More
By: Gotta Go Surplus
1) Purchase your tank - call Gotta Go Surplus 812-948-8801
2) Decide where you want the tank to go. It will need to be elevated and work on gravity flow.
3) Purchase the proper fittings and modify the cap to allow a PVC pipe to enter into the 6" top opening.
4) Convert the drain valve with a garden hose connection. You can purchase this fitting from us for $10
5) You will need to modify your gutters and route them to the rainwater storage container.
6) There are many different ways you can achieve this goal of collecting rainwater and many ways you can set it up. For more detailed instructions visit YouTube for some in depth how-to videos
We have the following tanks for sale...
Oil-Liquid Waste Grade - $50 (330 & 275 Gallon) These tanks may have residue and are typically stained and in rougher condition
Mid-Grade - $80 (330 & 275 Gallon) Tanks are in average condition and are non-potable (not drinkable). Minor cosmetic blemishes and these would be perfect for your rainwater collection system.
Food-Grade - $125 (275 Gallon) Professionally washed and steam cleaned, this is our cleanest tank. These tanks are potable (can be used for drinking water) and have also been pressure tested and air dried.
To discuss your options and to find the tank that is right for you. Call us at 812-948-8801. We ship these nationwide and are allowed cheaper rates due to the relationship we have with our carriers.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Gotta Go Surplus
2101 Monon Ave
New Albany, IN 47150
Gotta Go Surplus