News By Tag
News By Location
New breed of cloud archiving solution transforms how companies preserve, understand and manage data
Simplifying archiving in the cloud for medium and large enterprises.
This new breed of cloud archiving solution is transforming how businesses preserve, understand, and manage their unstructured data. Unlike legacy archiving solutions that struggle to scale, are expensive, and specialize on messaging data, modern cloud archiving provides the governance, security, and user access features that scale for a variety of storage workloads with truly affordable price-points that are based on public cloud economics.
"Data awareness, security and search are key in Cloud Archiving. These IT Archiving attributes have been underdeveloped until now," says Jeri Lou McKinney, President, JL Solutions. "JL Solutions is pleased to announce partnership with Hubstor. JLS's clients will leverage HubStor SaaS (file system, pst and search as a service) - based on it's high level security, compliance, and data management in the cloud for enterprise archiving challenges."
JL Solutions plans to leverage HubStor solutions:
· PST Archiving- We're seeing enterprises fast adopt the cloud. But in this wake, legacy email archives and PST files present themselves as big question marks. Ultimately, clients want to transition these workloads to the cloud. With HubStor, JL Solutions partners with data-aware cloud archiving as the migration destination for legacy email.
· File System Archiving - IT teams are seeing storage become the dominant line item in their budget. Primary storage arrays are an expensive means of preserving inactive and low-touch data. With HubStor, JL Solutions will enable clients to cloud-enable their existing file and block storage investments, and intelligently transition storage workloads to the cloud with policies.
"JL Solutions brings a unique understanding of the intersection of IT, data governance, and eDiscovery challenges,"
Born in the cloud, HubStor is built on an innovative data-aware object storage design that scales across datacenter regions whilst maintaining central administration and data governance. Organizations of any size can now conveniently and securely perform advanced archiving and search with public cloud economics. The HubStor cloud archiving service consists of 5 core elements:
· Cloud Integration - HubStor includes a software-only approach for extending primary storage arrays to the cloud, with connectors for policy-based synchronization of file systems and intelligent unpacking PST files.
· Data Aware Object Storage - The scale-out storage platform in the cloud, each customer subscription is provisioned into a dedicated HubStor tenant that includes flexible metadata, de-duplication, security, and a near-real time policy engine.
· Search - Each HubStor environment can have a search cluster added at any time. Content indexing is easily scaled up and down in the cloud to meet performance demands and keep costs low. HubStor also puts clients in control of search costs with the ability to manage the indexing scope with intuitive policies. Now it is possible to apply indexing only where search is specifically needed - by date ranges, content types, users, groups, and other criteria.
· Data Governance - Built into the service are apps for analytics, eDiscovery, retention, and data loss prevention (DLP). HubStor provides role-based access control, activity auditing, and tagging policies for radically simplified control of corporate data at any scale.
· User Access - Users are able to access their archives securely through HubStor's Web-based access interface and/or optional file system stubbing. In the Web portal, users can browse, search, retrieve, and share both internally and externally based on security policies and access controls.
About JL Solutions
JL Solutions, LLP., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, specializes in Data Aware Cloud Archiving, eDiscovery, Data Management and Enterprise-wide ESI Identification & Collections. We serve the global fortune companies and worked with a broad range of industries in our 5 years of business. Our guiding principle at JL Solutions is to provide our clients with a team approach to customizing the right method and solutions for their specific needs as well as creating a working environment including:
· Team player and working to achieve the clients immediate and long-term goals
· Sustained and thoughtful on-going relationship with the client due to successful project implementation
· Problem-solving and resolution action plans executed with precision
JL Solutions offers a vendor-neutral and comprehensive strategy to manage your organization's most valuable data. www.jerilousolutions.com
HubStor, a B2B SaaS company and developer of the world's first data-aware cloud archive, is for businesses needing to preserve unstructured data workloads in the cloud with greater security, control, search, usability, and compliance.
Founded in early 2015, HubStor is partnered with Microsoft, serving enterprise clients in North America, Europe, Australia, and South Africa from Azure datacenter regions located around the globe.
HubStor has patent-pending advances related to the security of writing data to cloud storage, managing data in the cloud, and making data available to users contextually.
For more information, press only:
JL Solutions, LLP.
Jeri Lou McKinney
Page Updated Last on: Apr 25, 2016