News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
WordPress Website Training Evening Courses Evening Classes
Wordpress is a simple yet powerful website building program that allows you to build and manage your own website with a small amount of training and effort. 5 Evening Training Classes Starting May 3rd
By: New Media New Marketing
Free DVD and Free Retake Voucher*
In this Live Wordpress Website Training Course you will learn how to use one of the easiest, most popular and practical website building tools available.
Wordpress is a simple yet powerful website building program that allows you to build and manage your own website with a small amount of training and effort.
In these 5 evening classes, instructor-led, hands-on, training workshop you will:
• Learn how to build a high quality, functional website in no time at all!
• Save time and money by building your own website and managing changes.
• Market your products and services on a professional website you build!
• Start Your Own Website Design Business
• Earn a Certificate of Completion
REGISTER TODAY FOR THIS PRACTICAL PROGRAM
May 3rd - May 17th | Cost: $497
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Week 1 - Tuesday, May 3rd & Thursday, May 5th
Week 2 - Tuesday , May 10th &Thursday May 12th
Week 3 - Tuesday, May 17th
You will be able to edit and modify your website yourself without depending on others, and without spending tons of time and money.
It's EASY!, but there are important prerequisties:
1. Know how to use a computer and are a fast learner.
2. Have some experience managing Microsoft Office Tools like Word,
Power Point, and Excel.
3. Have your business ready, a clear idea of why you will like to have a
website and what for.
4. Have a Wi-Fi ready Laptop with you
Thanks to our 8-module, 5 evenings hands-on "Wordpress Website Training" Course, you will learn and master how to build your own website.
• We cut the theoretical and complicated aspects of programming, and bring you an easy to use system that will help you accelerate the process of building websites.
• We will help you learn how to do it in a totally practical and simple way, step by step, directed by an expert.
WordPress Course Outline Beginning and Intermediate Workshop
Module 1: Setting Up Self-Hosted WordPress.org
1. Buy a Domain Name
2. Choose a Host for Your Website
3. Install WordPress Via Your Host's Automatic Installation
Module 2: Choose Your Self-Hosted Website Settings
1. Log On to the WordPress Dashboard
2. Review the Dashboard and General Settings
3. Install your New Theme
Module 3: Know Your Blog's Dashboard in Detail
1. Customize and Navigate the Dashboard
2. Review the Writing Settings
3. Introducing the WYSIWYG Editor and Tool Bar
4. Introducing the HTML Editor and Tool Bar
5. Add Formatting to Your Text
6. Write and Publish a Page
7. Edit or Delete a Page
8. Add Text Hyperlinks to Your Page
Module 4: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
1. The Importance of SEO for Rankings
2. Different Elements of Keyword Usage on Your WordPress Website
3. Keyword Research and Creating a Master Keyword List
4. SEO Plugin Usage and Elements of DIY-SEO Checklist
Module 5: Create Visual and Audio Content
1. Prepared Images for Uploading
2. Upload and Insert an Image While Posting
3. Insert Images from Web Sources
4. Insert Images into Media Library
5. Insert an Image Gallery
6. Link to YouTube Videos
Module 6: Extend Your Options with Widgets and Plugins
1. Introducing Widgets and Plugins
2. Choose and Insert a Widget
3. Add Sidebar Items Using HTML in a Text Widget
4. Find Plugins
5. Install and Activate a Plugin
Module 7: Make Your Web Page Content Appealing
1. Edit What You Write
2. Use Typography to Enhance Posts
3. Use Images to Enhance Posts
4. Customizing Header Art with a Built-in-Tool
Module 8: Use WordPress for Content Management
1. Use a Static Page as Your Home Page
2. Add Google Ads to Your Site
3. Add Amazon Affiliate Ads to Your Site
Module 9: Maintain Your WordPress Website
1. Update WordPress Automatically
2. Update WordPress Manually (Covered in Advanced Course)
3. Install Plugin Upgrades
*(Registration Fee Includes a Complimentary WordPress Mastery
DVD Training Course Valued at $497 & Free 1 Retake Voucher Valid for 6 Months)
Payment of $175 per Week for 3 Weeks Available on Paypal Recurring Payments
or Choose Paypal Finance at Checkout for Longer Payment Terms
Note: Once Payment has been processed there will be no refunds
unless course is cancelled/postponed by DCC
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse