New Features in Pixel Starships V0.4
Pixel Starships Version 0.4 is set to be loaded with new awesome features and also content and balance changes.
By: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
In the upcoming update (scheduled for release 24th March 2016), Pixel Starships will not only be launching the special Easter theme into the game but also roll out the introduction of Alliances.
Alliances are group of players that join together in order to compete together in a cooperative social environment. Alliances pool together trophies of all members to attain a rank in global ladder. In addition, alliance members can exchange crew with each other and share replays and battle strategy in private in-game chat channel.
Full list of New Features in Version 0.4:
- Special Easter Theme!
- Alliances have arrived!
- Swap crew for a day with your team mates
- Climb the ladder together with your alliance
- Private Channel Chat for Alliances
- Easter themed crew
- Add Friends directly in Chat
- Replay sharing in Alliance
- Improved connectivity via Edge servers in Asia & Europe
- New research to lower character Levelling
- Guaranteed hero draw bonus feature
Content & Balance Changes
- All crew level 11+ have 40% reduction in training cost.
- Alliance Council
- Improved Hero Draw chance
- Advanced Training Research
- Missile Room build time reduced for Level 7+
Pixel Starships for iOS is now available for download on the App Store. For more information please visit www.pixelstarships.com
Download link https://itunes.apple.com/
YouTube Link - http://youtu.be/
** Version 0.4 Update is set to be release on the Apple App Store on 24th March 2016
Savy Soda is an indie Games Studio in Melbourne, Australia with a focus on mobile. The Company's philosophy is to create the newest, most innovative and original Games and Apps.