SharkByte's game Ant-gravity: Tiny's Adventure now on Steam Greenlight
SharkByte is happy to announce that our game Ant-gravity: Tiny’s Adventure is now on Steam Greenlight, featuring a new 4-direction gravity manipulation gameplay, combining 2D Platformer action and Puzzle for getting a fun and challenging gameplay.
The objective of the game is to get to the Grand Candy to advance to the next stage. You will encounter obstacles, enemies, secrets and puzzles throughout 5 different worlds, in a total of 66 stages and 5 unique bosses.
The gameplay combines platforming and 4-direction gravity manipulation to avoid enemies, surpass obstacles and solve some puzzles. The 4-direction gravity manipulation lets you set the gravity in either direction: South (down), West (left), East (right) or North (up). The controls are simple and fast responsive.
- Mix of Nonlinear and linear stages, with a challenging gameplay: you must use the gravity mechanics to be able to beat the challenges of the game. In addition, you have the liberty to use your creativity to overcome the challenges in different ways.
- Elements of non-linearity:
- Different items for helping or blocking your way.
- Support for Xbox 360 gamepad and generic USB gamepad (button icon prompts included).
- Rebindable keys for both keyboard and gamepad.
- English and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
Greenlight Page: http://steamcommunity.com/
Trailer Video: https://www.youtube.com/
Demonstration Video (2 stages): https://www.youtube.com/
Early Beta Download Links (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux): http://steamcommunity.com/
Brand Image: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 1: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 2: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 3: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 4: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 5: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 6: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 7: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 8: http://i.imgur.com/
Screenshot 9: http://i.imgur.com/
Tiago P. Oliveira