Rhett Palmer Interviews Dr Frazier And Dr Bailor On The Appropriate Use Of Liposuction And Diet In Body Contouring

WAXE 107.9FM Radio Show host Rhett Palmer recently invited two Vero Beach cosmetic surgeons to discuss the appropriate use of laser liposuction and why lipo should not be used for weight loss or as a replacement for dieting.
By: Vero Cosmetic Surgery & Medispa
 
1 2 3 4 5
Dr Bailor & Dr Frazier
Dr Bailor & Dr Frazier
VERO BEACH, Fla. - Dec. 29, 2015 - PRLog -- Dr. Frazier and Dr. Bailor practice at Vero Cosmetic Surgery and Medispa in Vero Beach Florida which serves the Treasure Coast and surrounding areas.

Dr. Bailor's training is specialized in cosmetic surgery of the head and neck. Dr. Frazier's specialty includes reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction, liposuction, skin cancer and skin cancer reconstruction. He began the show saying, "She's a real delight, technically excellent and thinks well as a clinician."

Liposuction Is Not For Dieting, It's For Body Contouring

Rhett brought up an important point about the appropriate situations in which liposuction may be used. Dr. Frazier explained, "A lot of times people think of liposuction as a way to lose weight. Liposuction will only remove modest amounts of weight. It's really about what the person's shape is. They'll get close to their ideal bodyweight through changing eating habits, diet and exercise."

The full video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUmUUrzeaWQ



Dr. Frazier would much rather his patients change their diet and engage in a regular exercise regimen prior to liposuction surgery. This way the patient achieves a healthier lifestyle in the process. 95% of a person's weight comes from what goes in their mouth and the other 5% is from exercise.

He says both managing your insulin and glucose levels are the key to avoiding the temptation of overeating. Adding more protein and medium chain fats such as coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, nuts and grass-fed products (beef, butter, yogurt and milk) helps keep an even amount of glucose, are 98% burnable and eliminate mood swings (from sugar).

To learn more about liposuction and facial surgery visit Vero Cosmetic Surgery and Medispa's corporate website at http://www.VeroCosmetic.com or call 772-562-2400 to schedule an appointment.

About Vero Cosmetic Surgery & Medispa

Serving the Treasure Coast community and beyond, founded by Dr. Frazier and joined by Dr. Bailor, the practice provides body contouring via liposuction, facial surgery and rejuvenation, medispa services and breast improvement.

William H. Frazier, MD, FACS is Yale-trained, experienced and trusted for over 25 years.

Katya Huseva Bailor, MD completed her Fellowship at Colombia University of Missouri in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery through American Academy of Facial Plastic &Reconstructive Surgery.

YouTube Channels:

Vero Cosmetic Surgery and MediSpa - Bailor MD - Frazier MD
William H. Frazier

End



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share